Last modified on 17.03.2018
Your privacy is important and we process personal data in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws. We do not share your personal information with third parties except in limited instances named in this policy.
If you do not agree with the policy described in this document, you are not required to use our website and can communicate with us in person or over the phone or email.
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal data” is defined as stated in the EU Directive 95/46 EC.
We collect personal information and data from our website, emails, events, promotions, online forms, quote requests, and third parties.
You are not required to provide your personal information.
Not providing certain personal information may affect communication or products and services that we provide you. Should this be the case, we will inform you so that you can make an informed choice.
Information we collect from our website
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and location
- Your browser type, operating system and device type
- Search terms that you use to reach the site
- Items, products and services you added to your shopping cart
- The web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the site
- Dates and times of visits to the site
- Information on actions taken on our and related websites including page views and site navigation patterns and clicks...
- Information about time spent viewing certain pages, parts of pages or screens
- Form interactions
- Server log information
- Actions on social networks related to the content on our or related websites, including but not limited to Likes, Shares, Tweets, Retweets, Favorites and Pins on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, ...
- Advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular advertisement
How we use your personal information
- To supply you with relevant information on product training, webinars, firmware and software updates, product announcements, and upcoming events. Opt out of receiving these communications is available any time at a link at the bottom of each email.
- To inform you about recalls, firmware or software updates, changes to terms and conditions, or updated policies. You will continue to receive these important communications even if you have opted out of receiving communications.
- To process website orders.
- To enable interactive content and offers like newsletters, contests and promotions.
- To improve security, payment processing security and technical security risks.
Third party websites
Until there is a consensus on how companies should respond to web browser-based or other do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms, our website does not currently respond to web browser-based DNT signals.
Information collected by these technologies is treated as non-personal except when connected with personal information, in which case, we treat the combined information as personal information. Where Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are considered personal information by local legislation, we this information as personal information.
BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. will not sell or share your personal information or disclose it to a non-agent third party unless required by law and/or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process served on BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. Like most companies, we use 3rd-party vendors and contractors to process information for us. Prior to providing 3rd-party vendors and contractors with personal information, we will obtain assurances that they will safeguard it in accordance with this policy.
If you interact with certain features of this website, sharing content, any information you voluntarily disclose through use of these features becomes available to the public and to other users whom you have designated.
BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. maintains safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. We recognize, however, that it may be impossible to prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please email us immediately. We will work with you to address the problem.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
This Website, and all content available on or accessed through this Website, is provided on an “as is” basis. BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. makes no warranties, representations or claims of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, any warranties, representations or claims of any kind concerning the accuracy or the timeliness of any content presented via this Website. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website or for damages of any kind whatsoever arising from the use or performance of this Website under any circumstances.
© 2018 BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. All rights reserved. BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o. claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on this Website, the overall design of this Website, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on this Website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Contact and questions