Precision in agriculture is only as precise as your data
All metal construction for in-the-field toughness and reliability. Full-spectrum thermopile pyranometer sun sensor offers professional data stability per ISO-9060 and robustness in a compact and affordable package. When conditions are dirty, dusty, or foggy it is the sensor of choice for reliably accurate data.
High-end features made affordable and simple to use and install. Glass dome is hail impact resistant, thermopile sensing element is not affected by fog or atmospheric humidity like silicone sensors, and long-service life is assured by the all metal construction.
- Clouds and humidity will not skew your results
- Impact resistant dome for hail resistance and long-service life
- Simple to install with all-metal robustness
BENEFITS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
The most affordable way to reach ISO-9060 quality
Ideal for general solar radiation measurements in precision agriculture, meteorological networks and PV monitoring required to meet ISO-9060 second class requirements. Precision of measuring solar radiation on flat surface from a 180 ° field of view angle.
Robust and reliable in the field
From hail to freezing rain as in the picture above, MeteoSolar SR05 remains sturdy, All metal construction with a tough glass dome protect the sensitive thermopile sensor and keep it accurate for years of maintenance free use.
Good data quality even when dirty
Soiling affects all sun sensors. Long-term data quality is maintained when a sensor surpasses set requirements so that even when dirty, it will still measure within specifications, even after years of maintenance free use. Everything has its limits of course and regular cleaning of the glass domes is recommended.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Robust design survives extreme weather such as severe icing events as shown in the photo
- IP67 connector for all-weather and all-season operation
- RS-485 MODBUS output for resistance to interference maintenance and long life
- Plug-&-play easy configuration of this digital MODBUS sensor
- Ball-leveling mechanism and tube-mount for easy mounting on any surface or tube
- Approaches the price of silicone pyranometers
- With its quality of measurement it offers an unbeatable value
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Longer cable lengths per request. 5 m standard length cable
- Ball leveling mount for surface mounting
- Tube/pipe mount with ball leveling mechanism for tubes from 25 mm to 40 mm diameters