Answers to the most common technical questions about our meteorological sensors and weather stations.
FAQ - articles grouped by topic/category
- Apr 18, 2019 MeteoHelix Weather Station Map Icons
- Mar 20, 2019 An easy way to log data from multiple MODBUS parameters.
Communication & Data
- Apr 8, 2019 Time synchronization setup of a MeteoHelix LoRaWAN weather station on TTN
- Apr 8, 2019 Sigfox Country Frequencies (RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4)
- Apr 6, 2019 Time synchronization setup of the MeteoHelix Sigfox weather station
- Apr 6, 2019 Connecting the MeteoHelix weather station to LoRaWAN wireless networks
- Apr 2, 2019 Can IoT weather stations send data every 10 minutes and comply with wireless regulations
- Mar 23, 2019 Simple tips to maximize your LoRaWAN and Sigfox weather station signal strength in the city
- Mar 23, 2019 Simple tips to maximize your LoRaWAN and Sigfox weather station signal strength in the country
- Mar 21, 2019 Sigfox and LoRaWAN compared to GPRS/GSM/GPRS/LTE/NB-IoT in weather stations
- Apr 5, 2019 Upgrading Davis Vantage Pro with a helical MeteoShield Pro for improved response and temperature accuracy
- Apr 1, 2019 How to mount a MeteoHelix IoT Pro weather station or MeteoShield?
- Mar 28, 2019 What hardware is required to install an agricultural weather station?
- Mar 20, 2019 Correct and wrong way to mount your weather station
- Mar 20, 2019 What is the lifetime of a humidity sensor and service/replacement interval.
Wind Resource Assessment
- Apr 2, 2019 Does MeteoWind conform to IEC 61400-12-1 MEASNET wind resource assessment requirements?
- Apr 2, 2019 Evaluation of MeteoWind sensors to compared to NRG and Thies 1st Class anemometer and wind vane?
- Apr 2, 2019 Is Cloud Based Monitoring software supplied for wind monitoring with MeteoWind sensors?
- Apr 2, 2019 Can the MeteoWind wind sensors be mounted on all existing Towers?
- Apr 2, 2019 What cable lengths are available for MeteoWind anemometers and wind vanes?
- Apr 2, 2019 How does MeteoWind sensor configuration compare to the IEC 61400-12-1 requirement?
- Apr 2, 2019 Does MeteoWind 2-in-1 wind speed & direction sensor satisfy the sensor separation requirement on wind resource assessment towers?
- Weather Monitoring 2