Take control of your local weather impacts with
accuracy to World Meteorological Organization standards with this
wireless all-in-one weather station.
Excels in agricultural and urban climates.
Manage your data and weather stations in one place and export your backed up data to your favorite weather portal or analytical software.
Built inside the MeteoShield Professional, it is also well suited to provide high quality measurement in extreme climates with snow cover and with hot desert sun.
Automatic all-in-one micro-weather station MeteoHelix
- Solar powered with up to 6 months without sun
- Simple to install and to setup
- Wireless data 5 times per hour with no wires & no antenna
- Measurements to World Meteorological Organization (WMO) standards
- Rugged and precise in extreme climates
Helical design catches dirt on the outside and keeps internal sensors clean.
On the farm or in the city, your data will stand out.
Advantage of the helical shape
Spiral flow inside the helical shield offers unsurpassed protection to the internal sensors resulting in unbeatable measurement accuracy:
- 360° sensor shielding from light, dirt and rain
- continuous shape prevents hot-air bubble formation
- continuously sloping shape promotes water shedding
- helical airflow protects sensors from dirt and water spray
- fresh helical airflow keeps measurements accurate
- measurement to WMO standards
New wireless technologies and new helical design let us make professional measurement simple.
No wires, simple setup & installation
Three step installation:
- Install the MeteoHelix with one robust universal mount, activate by a magnet and the internal battery and solar panel will keep it running for years.
- Scan the QR code to activate your MeteoHelix wireless data transfer
- Open your PC or phone and get instant access to your data
Install MeteoHelix anywhere because
- it is immune to error producing effects of reflected solar radiation from snow and over water
- it is immune to heat radiating from sun exposed walls, pavement, sand and dark soil